Friday, November 13, 2015

welcome!

Hi,
Welcome too ManiCURE for Leukemia!
We are four girls who are helping those who have leukemia by making a simple nail business.
Our cost is 20 cents per nail($2:00 for both hands). We are also selling bracelets for 50-75 cents each.
We can do pretty much anything you ask us to do. If you do the leukemia theme nails you will get a free leukemia ribbon.
 We need as much support as possible so please be sure to follow our blog and tell your friends and family about it.
Donations are accepted!!(:

Thankyou so much for checking out our blog and be sure to look at it for our updates every now and then.
we will be posing the pictures of the nails we did aswell(as long as its fine with the person).

thanks again!

Sincerely,

Anna*, Chloe*, Jillian*, and Anne

*Founder's~

7 comments:

  1. Awesome way to raise money. And a good reason too. :) I will probably sending a donation, because I can't be there to have my nails painted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Faith!! You're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Faith!!!!! when u come back we can paint them!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first I wasn't sure whether I would even consider looking at this blog. However, when I clicked on the link that Chloe sent me I discovered the topic. It wasn't until I first looked at the blog that I discovered what you were blogging about. I thought I wouldn't even take the slightest interest in it. No offense. Although I absolutely will NOT be having my nails painted since I'm the opposite gender ~ Lol! ~ what you're doing is still a worthy cause. If only more people around us were doing things like this, our planet would be a much better place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thanks Chandler that's really nice! I really appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete