Saturday, November 21, 2015

~UPDATE~

                                        ~UPDATE~

Hello everyone!!! I justed wanted to tell you that we now have a following button so you can follow us!! Please follow us, we'd really  appreciate it!! Also we added a number of page views so we can know how many people have looked at our blog.  Also if you start following our blog you can comment about it down below. We might add other things in the future, but for now, that's it!!! Thank for reading this!!! 

~Jillian :)

8 comments:

  1. Last night when I looked at this blog, it had 197 views. Now, this one is number 220. Congratulations on your publicity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now it is 625! :) Congrats on your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did the 625 come from, Blogger Girl? It is 273 Page Views!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Opp's I mean't to say 225! How come I keep messing up!! :P

      Delete
  4. Yeah! ManiCURE for Leukemia has its support from me! I just followed your blog

    ReplyDelete